Monday, June 14, 2010

Which is worse?

A cold during Barbri or changing eating habits? The cold has mostly gone away. That's right 2 weeks later, I still have congestion, cough, and fatigue. Not bad, but enough to exert itself.

But I also think that I part of the fatigue (and every website, doc, etc seems to agree) is the fact that I eat a lot of junk. And I mean a lot. So I decided to do something about that part. Problem? Yes, indeed. All I can think about is cake...birthday cake with butter cream frosting. Or chocolate cake. Or red velvet cake. And cookies, chocolate chip cookies. Or peanut butter cookies. Because I am trying to drop sugar and white flour and processed foods. Do you have any idea how hard it is to concentrate on Property when visions of sweets are flying around in your head.

Thank you very much. I am going back into Barbri.

1 comment:

Kenlie said...

It's hard to concentrate on property even when images of cake are not bouncing through your head. I hope that has passed since this post..!