Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My 200th post...I didn't really think it would last

I just noticed that this will be my 200th post. The problem is I have nothing profound to say. What I was planning on blogging about is whether or not I can take over the world in the next 30 years. I figure at 73 I am going to want to retire. I mean think of all the folks that have a head start.

I am starting small. I figure I can sew up this town in about 1.5 years. Now the state is going to be a little harder. But with a few allies, I believe that is another 7. Southeast - 15. Yeah, the world is unlikely. I suppose I will be happy with my corner of the universe.

Me, coming to a corner near you.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Yay - congrats on passing this milestone. Here's to another 200 posts, eh? ;-)

Eliza said...

The question is, do I have 200 more thoughts?

Hopefully!