Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tomorrow, the Exam starts

I have to admit, I have been doing a lot of weeping at odd moments this week. I don't like myself this way. But I am worried about passing. Yes, I know I can take it again in February. And I might not get fired from my firm if I fail (as long as I pass the second time around).

I just realize that I have so little recall right now. It's like everything is stuck in a doorway and nothing will come out. I just have to hope that over the next three days, something will give and every thing will come pouring out.

One last thing, for any one reading this at the 1 or 2L stage. Take Secured Transactions and Commercial Paper. Yes, Barbri teaches these, but it would have been a lot easier to have had a foundation. Family, Wills and Trusts are not difficult concepts, but yikes, I hate Commercial Paper.

Oh, and check your state's exam requirements. You may be lucky and they don't test ST or CP.

I feel so small right now.

No comments: