Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sleep

Ah sleep. It used to be so easy. Lay down and within 7-10 minutes be fast asleep. Not freakin' any more. Oh no, now when I really need sleep, I get to stare up at the ceiling and regret all the mistakes I have made in my life. So, I told my doctor about this, because I have been dragging through my days on little to no sleep. Out comes the prescription pad. At this point, I don't care what she writes, as long as I get a good freaking night sleep. I take them periodically, but with dread. I can't wake up in the morning. I feel as if my head is muzzled with something. Screw this. I would rather stare at the ceiling then feel this way any more. I am going to definitely see if I can try something different.

Law school soon, Job over soon. Just get through it.

No comments: