Friday, October 2, 2009

I am boring

Just read a post at Virgin in the Volcano. And I realize, I have become soooo boring. For instance, my husband and I have "date night." Every Friday we do something together and we try not to let anything interfere with it. Tonight, we are having dinner at home and watching a movie. I LOVE our date night. I look forward to it every week. This week, I said that I would stop by a party. My husband said it was okay. But I can't do it. I love the person throwing the party, but I just can't break date night. So, I have decided that I am okay with being boring and living vicariously through Virgin and no634. I don't need to go out when I can read their adventures. So PLEASE keep having adventures for all of us!

4 comments:

Law Ingenue said...

I'm probably boring too because my husband and I have date night as well. But I consider it an investment in the long haul because I want our marriage to last longer than law school does.

Besides, I miss seeing him during the week!

LP Sutton said...

Dear dear Eliza, don't let the bastards get you.

JD-Maybe said...

I don't think you are boring. And at least you get date night...being married for as long as you have been!! I don't get date night and i would kill for it. A movie at home and dinner sounds GREAT.

Eliza said...

Aww, I don't feel boring any more. Thanks! But I still love hearing about what everyone else is doing. My vicarious adventures!