Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I hate repeating myself

BUT the f'ing library is for QUIET. Not just quiet in the stacks, but shut up in the study rooms, the offices, etc. I don't want to hear your damn phone conversations, your hyena laughter, or your gossip. I don't want to always be THAT person, shushing everyone the hell up. Show some damn respect for the people around you.

This is just bullshit.

But other than that, I am having a great day. Smile and the world smiles with you. Scowl and everyone leaves you the hell alone.

I may come back and delete this.

3 comments:

LP Sutton said...

I wish you went to my school. I would love to watch someone else go apeshit at the talkers in the library. You know, for a change.

Jessica Smith said...

Hi Eliza,

I did not see your contact info. on the site, but I was wondering if you sell text links on your site and if so, how much do you charge?

Please let me know. Also, you may delete this comment.

Thank you,

Jessica

Eliza said...

I still stand in awe of the absolute idiocy of some people!